Get involved

There are many ways to help your local Conservative Association, here in Runnymede and Weybridge.


If you are looking to become a member of the Conservative Party, please email or call us on 01276 472910. Alternatively, please write to her at Curzon House, Church Road, Windlesham, Surrry GU20 6BH.


There are many people who support the values and the political aspirations of the Conservative Party but wish not to be members. We encourage that if you want a Conservative Party member to represent you at any level of government, your support and ideas are absolutely crucial so that we understand what your concerns are and we can deliver what your desires and concerns are at the appropriate level of government. Therefore, please donate now to ensure that your local/County Councillor and MP can fight and win elections and deliver effective government.