There are many ways to help your local Conservative Association, here in Runnymede and Weybridge.
Become a member
Members play an active role in the Party, can attend our Annual Conference and receive voting rights in national Party elections after 3 months of membership. They can also play a part in the local political life here in Runnymede and Weybridge, helping to campaign on local issues and improve our community. All this from £25 per year or just £2.09 per month. Join the Party here
Many people may not wish to join a party but nevertheless support the values of the Conservative Party and wish to see Conservatives elected to local or national government. If you would like to get involved and help with our campaigning, deliver a few leaflets or make a donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01276 472910. Alternatively, you can write to us at Curzon House, Church Road, Windlesham, Surrey GU20 6BH.
Make a donation
There are a number of ways in which to donate:
1) Phone our Association Office between 09:30 and 13:30pm Tuesday to Thursday on 01276 472910 and we can take payments over the telephone.
2) Send us a cheque to Runnymede & Weybridge Conservatives, Curzon House, Church Road, Windlesham, Surrey GU20 6BH
Your support helps us fight campaigns and win elections
- £30 The cost of producing 1,000 policy leaflets
- £50 This will enable us to send out 200 swing cover voter letters
- £365 The cost of telephone canvassing 1800 pledges
- £600 This would buy 1500 newsletters in target seats.
Political Party Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA)
Under the Political Party Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA) you must be on the electoral register in the UK excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man in order to make a donation of more than £500.
If you donate more than £7,500 to the Party, we are obliged under the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000 to report such a donation to the Electoral Commission, who will publish the fact that you have made a donation over £7,500. For more information, please see http://www.electoralcommission.gov.uk/